Water Damage

[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” css=”.vc_custom_1520457108645{padding-right: 50px !important;padding-left: 50px !important;}” z_index=””][vc_column][vc_column_text]George had just opened the doors to his house, with his 3 kids trailing behind him. They had just returned home from an overnight camping trip. Facing the prospects of unloading a van full of bags, packs and a cooler, George went straight to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. Much to his utter dismay there was more than a bottle of water waiting for him in the kitchen. What could be best described as a small geyser was flowing from under his sink.

Are you insured for water-related damages that may occur in your house? Most homeowners’ insurance policies cover water damage that occurs inside your home, such as burst water lines and broken appliances. Check with your Insurance Broker to see whether your homeowners’ insurance protects your house, your personal property and incidental expenses such as the costs for alternative living arrangements while your house is under repair. Generally, the cost to repair the original flood-causing appliance, in George’s case the sink, is not a covered expense.

If you ever have questions regarding your home insurance policy or coverage in general, contact Rizk Insurance today and we’ll help answer any inquiries you may have.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Request A Quote